Below are prices for our custom gobo types and typical examples. We offer SAME DAY SHIPPING even on custom gobo sizes. There are no hidden charges. Click the order button and select your Rush Options and final cost will show right away. Call for questions or email us at email@example.com or Get a Quote
First Gobo: $139.00
Glass gobo for halftones or images in near photo quality.
One Color Gobo
First Gobo from $169.00
Duplicate from: $109.00
Glass gobo with one dichroic standard color for line-art, logos, or text.
Two Color Gobo
First Gobo $269.00
Glass gobo with two standard colors for line-art or gradients.
Three Color Gobo
First Gobo $329.00
Glass gobo with three standard colors for line-art or gradients.
Full Color Gobo
First Gobo $399.00
Multi color glass gobo in near photo quality for line-art or gradients.
Flat Gobo Pricing for:
- any size gobo, incl. custom sizes
- any artwork detail (the number of different colors determines the price, not the artwork detail)
- artwork processing included (of reasonable artwork quality)
Rush Service for GobosRush orders for gobos confirmed Mon-Fri by 11:00 AM PST can ship same day at a premium.
Additional lead time may be required for complicated gobo designs or if we are fully booked.
Lead Times for Gobos
- Standard - ready to ship after 1-3 business days (depending on gobo type). Add time for shipping.
- Rush - ready to ship same day to 2 days (depending on gobo type). Add time for shipping.
- No extra Shipping & Handling costs for for multiple artworks or gobos of the same type in the same order.
Shipping LocationsShipping cost is calculated by weight and service level at checkout when the order is placed. Glass Gobos are usually shiped from Santa Cruz, CA unless drop shipment is required to make the requested delivery date. We usually require signature for proof of delivery. Metal Gobos usually drop ship from Texas.
For making a gobo, we need:
- your artwork (can be uploaded from the order page or sent by email)
- the projector type that the gobo is being used in and/or the gobo size (can be entered on the order page)
Why Gobosource Gobos?
Highest Heat Resistance
Through highly reflective dichroic coating.
Highest Optical Resolution
Through our diffusion dithering method.
The important colors are on the same pane.
Realistic Photo Projection
Through CMYK process and 32bit colors.
No Pin Holes
Through quality coating and extensive quality control.
No Color Fading
Through dichroic materials.
Most Competitive Pricing
Save more than 50%, right at our website.
We can often ship the same day.