Wireless Handheld Configuration Tool for Wattstopper Motion Sensors
The FSIR-100 Wireless IR Configuration Tool is a handheld tool for remote configuration of IR-enabled fixture integrated sensors. The tool enables device modifications via push button, without ladders or tools, and stores up to six sensor parameter profiles to speed configuration of multiple sensors.
- Enables fast ladder-free setup and maintenance
- Easy-to-read OLED screen
- Allows precise configuration with greater granularity than dip switches or trimpots
- 2-way IR communication for data upload, download, confirmation and storage
- Easy-to-use navigation pad
- Configures IR-enabled fixture sensors including selected HBP and FSP models