Achieves the Power of classic 2500W Projectors by utilizing 575W Discharge Technology.
Designed for Retail, Trade Shows, Events, Large Outdoor Projections (requires outdoor enclosure)
and other applications in very bright environments, such as atriums, shopping malls, trade show floors, etc. or for very large projection at large distances.
Stronger than a classic 2500W HMI Projector, five times stronger than a Source Four 575W Halogen.
- Discharge lamp technology paired with the ultra efficient optical system of the ETC Source Four (tm). Brighter, more versatile and compact than a classic 2500W gobo projetor.
- Light, compact, efficient, low power.
- Dimmable to 50% with switch.
- Takes std B-size Metal and Glass Gobos up to full color.
- Takes Metal or Glass gobos up to Full Color. Easy to interchange.
- Large Gobo Size allows for complex metal gobos.
- Long bulb life rated 3,000 hours
- Many standard accessories available, such as gobo rotators, changers, effects, etc.
Two ECO Spot 2500 at 400 ft Distance onto the Tropicana Las Vegas Tower
The ECO Spot 2500 can easily be mounted into an Outdoor Enclosure, such as the Tempest Thunder.
Its compact dimensions, light weight, and versatility make this combination a top ultra high power outdoor projection system.
ES-2500 with Super Tele 5° Lens
|Power Supply:||90 - 264V, 50 - 60Hz, 660W|
|Rain Shield available:||Yes, Enclosure|
|Build Options:|| - |
- Lamp Detail
|Lens Included:||19° to 50°|
|Gobo Size:||B-Size (OD 86mm, ID 66mm) Max. thickness: 2.7 mm|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6,000k|
- Lens Range
|Bright|| - up to 100+ ft|
|Dim|| - up to 300 ft|
|Dark|| - up to 700 ft|
|Total length:||23.6” (incl. lens)|
|Height:||7.3” From base to center|
|Total height:||13.3” From base to top|
|Weight:||30 - 40 lbs|
- Package Contents
|Projector housing based on a modified Source Four fixture|