ECO Lines 150 Virtual Line Projector
Line Projector for Lanes, Walkways and Docks
ECO Lines projectors are perfect for pedestrian safety, reducing accidents by increasing the facility awareness with visible walkways, aisles, or lanes. They reduce accidents and unplanned work stoppages for safety signs maintenance.
How To Order:
Enter your requirements in the fields above. We will verify your information and get back to you with any questions. Once we selected the correct product, we will contact you with the exact product specifications. Once you're ready, we'll proceed with your order.
- Designed for rugged and challenging environments
- Widest temperature and power range
- Line length up to 2 x Distance
- Adjustable line length option
- Line Length: up to 48ft.
- Line Width: 3 to 6in.
- Projects a 3 to 6 inch wide line on any surface
- Line length Options: 2 x Distance, 1.5 x Distance, 1 x Distance
- Available Projection Colors: Yellow, Green, Blue, Red
- Working Lifetime: 40,000h
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 122°F (-25°C to 50°C)
- Line Power: AC Power Supply 100-240V/277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input Power/Current: 160W, 1.6A/115V, 0.7A/277V
- Housing: Aluminum anodized
- Weight: 18 lbs
ECO Lines LED projectors project fixed line lengths that depend on two factors: Projection Distance and Fan Angle. The larger the fan angle and the projection distance, the longer the line. There are currently three fan angles, 90°, 73°, and 53°.
Photometrics for Amber and Green Line Colors:
- 90°: Line length = 2x distance
- 73°: Line length = 1.5x distance
- 53°: Line length = 1x distance
(Red and Blue color data in preparation)